A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Evans, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Evans, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- TX Health Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Francis Evans MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Walter F. Evans practice?
- Dr. Walter Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Evans practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.