Dr. Walter Evans, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Blessed show details Blessed
by Jessica Sutton on Jun 7th, 2015

After years of going to other doctors and being misdiagnosed I was about to give up hope. My boss referred me to Dr. Evans and I am so thankful she did. He is well worth the 3 hour drive I make to see him. Dr. Evans and his entire staff including the staff at the woman's center were hands down the best anyone could have. I am blown away by their hospitality and kindness and the fact that they care so much about their patients. Dr. Evans has gotten rid of my pain and discomfort and given me back the ability to have children. My faith in doctors has been restored.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Reva on Sep 23rd, 2014

Great doctor. he is very friendly and his staff is courteous. He is very cool and you can totally trust his decisions. He explains you the options and lets you decide. He delivered my first baby naturally and had no issues with him or his office whatsoever. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Excellent OB/GYN show details Excellent OB/GYN
by Allison on May 9th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Evans for about 4 years now, and he and his staff are excellent. I was very nervous about using a male OB/GYN for the first time, but I must say he has been the best I've seen in my short 30 years. He is kind, laid-back and always follows up on your concerns. He takes more time with you than any other doctor I've seen (as in, you don't talk to the nurse for the whole time, then the doc sweeps in for 5 seconds and leaves again). He actually sits with you to answer questions. He even sat with us in his office for a long time when we found out about our first miscarriage. I never felt like he was needed elsewhere. I'm pregnant again, and he has been great at alleviating my concerns - he is not an "alarmist" doctor - but he is thorough. He addresses all issues, but without creating more panic. I have no experience with delivery, but I am very hopeful that he will be supportive of my goal for natural childbirth, with no or limited drugs, and not rush to an unnecessary C-section like so many Dallas docs.

Most caring doctor I've ever had show details Most caring doctor I've ever had
Apr 21st, 2012

I've had several doctors as we have moved with my husband's career and no doctor has called when I was pregnant to see how I was doing except Dr. Evans. He was on vacation! Everything went fine and Dr. Evans is the best and most caring doctor I've ever had.

Caring professional show details Caring professional
Mar 12th, 2012

the only doctor who ever called my wife to check up on her during her pregnancy. We really appreciated his thoroughness, compassion, dedication and patience. Healthy baby boy!!! Thanks!

A doctor who cares!!!!!! show details A doctor who cares!!!!!!
Feb 23rd, 2012

I've been with Dr. Evan since 1994. He has delivered both of my children and took very good care of me. I was such a high risk with both of my children, but he made me feel at ease with making sure all my concerns and questions were answered. The staff is very nice and when there has been a issue in I needed to be seen getting a appointment was never a problem. Dr. Evan always took time out his busy schedule to call me back directly whatever I have asked for a call back request instead of going through the nurse when it came to personal concerns. I trust this man with my life as well as my family. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful doctor who cares about his patients and their family.

He is a wonderful doctor show details He is a wonderful doctor
by MRA on Aug 5th, 2010

I will be a lifetime patient of Dr. Evans. He has helped me bring two healthy babies into this world and guided me through painful endometriosis and an eventual hysterectomy. He has been so patient with all of my many questions and concerns and works with me through email and telephone at all hours. Love him.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by Julie B. Kinzie on Apr 14th, 2010

Dr. Evans is a very caring doctor that really looked out for me during my pregnancy. I am overweight and he did everything he could (despite my protests) to ensure that I had a healthy pregnancy, ate healthy, and prevented any kind of gestational diabetes. My baby girl was born at a healthy weight and I had a vaginal delivery without any problems. He actually stayed at the hospital well after his shift was over in order to ensure that he delivered my baby rather than the on-call physician. We will definitely be going to him again with our second pregnancy if we are lucky enough to have baby #2.

Oct 15th, 2009

Dr. Evans is the best OBGYN, hands down. Look no further!