A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Green has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Franklin Green MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Walter F. Green practice?
- Dr. Walter Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Green practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Primary Care Doctors.