Overall Review

July 26th, 2016
Professional & personable
Dr. Falconer is both professional and personable. He answers all my questions thoroughly which is very refreshing. He has been my urologist for 3 years and I would recommend him to friends and family.

June 2nd, 2016
Dr. Falconer took time to explain my condition to me. His treatment resolved my medical condition. I highly recommend Dr. Falconer.

April 18th, 2016
Good Doctor

February 1st, 2016
The Best of the BEST!!
Dr. Falconer is a very loving and caring understanding doctor who never looks down on his patients, he once told me its not my fault i have the medical issues im dealing with, i admire and trust him to make the right medical choices in order to have a positive outcome to rectify the problems concercing my health, oh and yes i highly reccommend his services and i approve this message!!!

September 9th, 2013
Took the Initiative
I was having undiagnosed kidney problems for a couple weeks and was scheduled to see a kidney specialist in 3 months. I happened to have a check-up for another medical problem when I talked over my kidney issue with Dr Falconer. He stated my situation could get worst before it got better and ordered some additional tests to pinpoint my kidney problem. Those test also were inconclusive and Dr Falconer decided to take the initiative and scheduled surgery as he explained "we really need to see what is going on with urinary system not in 3 months but now" he rearranged his schedule and got me scheduled 2 days later. Glad he followed his medical instincts!!! As it turned out Dr Falconer quick medical intervention prevented further damage to my kidneys If I had waited to see the kidney specialists in 3 months my quality of life could have been severely degraded as my kidneys were being blocked by a benign growth threatening to shutdown my whole urinary system. Dr Falconer was able to remove the growth and I am recovering with my kidney function steadily improving. NO doctor is perfect but if you need a smart, caring, HIGHLY capable urologist then I suggest you look no further than Dr Falconer. Not just a good doctor but a great one!

August 7th, 2012
Good Doctor/Terrible Billing Office
Dr. Falconer is an excellent doctor, but his billing office is TERRIBLE...things don't get submitted to insurance accurately and they are NO help! Just keep insisting they are right. 2 months later and some of the charges have still not been submitted to insurance, and they are asking for payment!!! Dr. Falconer...please get new billing office staff!!

May 31st, 2012
Great Doctor
I am disabled due to my medical problem and I thought it would never get better but as time has passed, I have found great relief from treatments and medication that Dr. Faulkner has prescribed. At one point I thought I was near the end but now I see going back to work in my future. Good Job.

May 3rd, 2010
Don't walk, Run!!
I started off very enthusiastically with Dr. Falconer. I have a condition which we didn't know at the time would take multiple exams and research to diagnose. So after $3,ooo of my own money and 4 months of tests, Dr. Falconer told me that he needed to do research and that it would take 2-3 days to figure out what the next steps were. 4 weeks later I had not heard back from him. So I called and left a message that I would like for him to call me back. This would be the first of about a dozen calls over the next two months with no response from Dr. Falconer. In addition, I had discovered additional information which would be useful to my case during that time which I wanted to relay to him. My frustration grew over the weeks and finally I asked one of the staff "What do I need to do to get him to call me back? Do I need to get a lawyer involved?" Apparently saying lawyer to a doctor's office is taboo because later that night I received a call from Dr. Falconer (first and only response in just shy of three months) he said saying lawyer was inappropriate and that I am being dismissed from the practice. All in all, 7 months of interaction, $3,000 out of my pocket and one return call within the last three months from Dr. Falconer. I think my expectations are fair. I wouldn't know if he is a good doctor overall because he just seemed to stop mid stride with my case and ignore me. My case is not resolved - still no diagnosis after all this time. The worst is the toll of being sick and not getting the right attention from a doctor. Or that I have to mention the word "lawyer" to get a call back in almost three months. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Falconer to anyone.

March 9th, 2010
Hard to find a good Urilogist? I just FOUND ONE!
My experience could not have been better with Dr.Falconer! I have been to dozens of urologist and none had better medical expertise, knowledge, professionalism or bedside manners. I truly appreciate everything Dr.Falconer has done for me!