Urologists
550 Peachtree St NE
Ste 1150
Downtown Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30308
404-222-0292
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Took the Initiative  |  show details
by PLR on Sep 9th, 2013

I was having undiagnosed kidney problems for a couple weeks and was scheduled to see a kidney specialist in 3 months. I happened to have a check-up for another medical problem when I talked over my kidney issue with Dr Falconer. He stated my situation could get worst before it got better and ordered some additional tests to pinpoint my kidney problem. Those test also were inconclusive and Dr Falconer decided to take the initiative and scheduled surgery as he explained "we really need to see what is going on with urinary system not in 3 months but now" he rearranged his schedule and got me scheduled 2 days later. Glad he followed his medical instincts!!! As it turned out Dr Falconer quick medical intervention prevented further damage to my kidneys If I had waited to see the kidney specialists in 3 months my quality of life could have been severely degraded as my kidneys were being blocked by a benign growth threatening to shutdown my whole urinary system. Dr Falconer was able to remove the growth and I am recovering with my kidney function steadily improving. NO doctor is perfect but if you need a smart, caring, HIGHLY capable urologist then I suggest you look no further than Dr Falconer. Not just a good doctor but a great one!

|  Good Doctor/Terrible Billing Office  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Dr. Falconer is an excellent doctor, but his billing office is TERRIBLE...things don't get submitted to insurance accurately and they are NO help! Just keep insisting they are right. 2 months later and some of the charges have still not been submitted to insurance, and they are asking for payment!!! Dr. Falconer...please get new billing office staff!!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

I am disabled due to my medical problem and I thought it would never get better but as time has passed, I have found great relief from treatments and medication that Dr. Faulkner has prescribed. At one point I thought I was near the end but now I see going back to work in my future. Good Job.

|  Don't walk, Run!!  |  show details
by RM on May 3rd, 2010

I started off very enthusiastically with Dr. Falconer. I have a condition which we didn't know at the time would take multiple exams and research to diagnose. So after $3,ooo of my own money and 4 months of tests, Dr. Falconer told me that he needed to do research and that it would take 2-3 days to figure out what the next steps were. 4 weeks later I had not heard back from him. So I called and left a message that I would like for him to call me back. This would be the first of about a dozen calls over the next two months with no response from Dr. Falconer. In addition, I had discovered additional information which would be useful to my case during that time which I wanted to relay to him. My frustration grew over the weeks and finally I asked one of the staff "What do I need to do to get him to call me back? Do I need to get a lawyer involved?" Apparently saying lawyer to a doctor's office is taboo because later that night I received a call from Dr. Falconer (first and only response in just shy of three months) he said saying lawyer was inappropriate and that I am being dismissed from the practice. All in all, 7 months of interaction, $3,000 out of my pocket and one return call within the last three months from Dr. Falconer. I think my expectations are fair. I wouldn't know if he is a good doctor overall because he just seemed to stop mid stride with my case and ignore me. My case is not resolved - still no diagnosis after all this time. The worst is the toll of being sick and not getting the right attention from a doctor. Or that I have to mention the word "lawyer" to get a call back in almost three months. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Falconer to anyone.

|  Hard to find a good Urilogist? I just FOUND ONE!  |  show details
by Yasmine Knighten on Mar 9th, 2010

My experience could not have been better with Dr.Falconer! I have been to dozens of urologist and none had better medical expertise, knowledge, professionalism or bedside manners. I truly appreciate everything Dr.Falconer has done for me!

|  THE BEST UROLOGIST IVE EVER MET.....  |  show details
by kimalakim on Sep 22nd, 2009 on kudzu.com

i was referred to dr.falconer..through my former gynecologist in 2006 @ emory crawford long hospital and that was one of the greatest days of my life in meeting dr.walter falconer...he was and has been one of the kindest and nicest caring doctors ive ever met in my life.. he gives me hope when other doctors told me that 'oh youre just too fat..lose weight and you would'nt have incontinence'..well let me tell you.. dr.falconer told me that no matter how much weight i lost that id still be dealing with this issue regardless and til this very day he's working with me to correct the problem for good. This upcoming monday on 9/28/09 i'm to undergo a procedure called 'INTERSTIM THERAPY' believe me its wonderful and it works..he tested it on me in may 2009 to see if it would be beneficial and i gave him the thumbs up to proceed with the actual surgery...so again thank you DR.WALTER FALCONER for being georgia's #1 UROLOGIST.......i love you forever...your patient ms.KIM L.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com