A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Falkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Falkowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falkowski
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Falkowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Falkowski, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falkowski graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Falkowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter S Falkowski MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter S. Falkowski practice?
- Dr. Walter Falkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Falkowski practices Urology near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Urologists.