A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Falkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Falkowski is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Falkowski, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falkowski graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Falkowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter S Falkowski MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter S. Falkowski practice?
- Dr. Walter Falkowski has 6 office locations.
Dr. Walter Falkowski practices Urology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, IL and Lake Forest, IL.
See Park Ridge Urologists.