Dr. Walter Farley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

July 18th, 2015
Horrible doctor!
I went o Dr. Farley because of neck pain. He just accused me of beiing a "drug seeker" and a "drug abuser". I now have a myeleogram that verifies the reason of my visit. If I can get an attorney to take the case, I want to sue him. I'm having surgery this coming week for a double-discectomy in my neck. Following my experience with Farley, I stayed away from doctors. Odds are, my nerve damage is permenent. Had Farley acted as a real doctor, my disk problem would have been discovered, and my odds of rocovery much. much better.

January 2nd, 2015
Avoid Dr. Farley
I will never go to him again. I went to ER with a migraine and possible flu. The nurse came into ER and asked what meds usually help for the migraine & I told her the 3 med combination and none were narcotics (I don't want narcotics). He came in and asked a few questions, acted impatient and appeared to have his mind made up as to what was wrong. The nurse came back with meds that I was allergic to to and were on my chart & one was a narcotic ... none were what I said worked in the past. He obviously never looked at my chart! AVOID HIM!!