A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Fierson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Fierson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fierson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fierson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Fierson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fierson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fierson has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Miles Fierson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Fierson practice?
- Dr. Walter Fierson has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Fierson practices Ophthalmology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Ophthalmologists.