A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Finnegan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pain.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Finnegan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Finnegan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finnegan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Walter Finnegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile