A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Fitzhugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Fitzhugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Fitzhugh, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzhugh graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fitzhugh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter D Fitzhugh MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Walter D. Fitzhugh practice?
- Dr. Walter Fitzhugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Fitzhugh practices Psychiatry near Lincoln, RI.
See Lincoln Psychiatrists.