Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Fitzhugh III
Dr. Walter Fitzhugh III, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln, RI, with another office in Lincoln, RI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Fitzhugh is affiliated with Kent County Hospital, St. Joseph Health Services and Roger Williams Med Ctr, Providence, Ri. Dr. Fitzhugh has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Fitzhugh III has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Walter Fitzhugh III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, RI.
Dr. Sarah Xavier
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Lincoln, RI 0 mi14
Dr. James Whalen
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Lincoln, RI 0.10 mi27
Dr. Heather Abrahams
Lincoln, RI 0.23 mi16