A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Flesner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Flesner, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flesner graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flesner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Balk Flesner DO is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Walter B. Flesner practice?
- Dr. Walter Flesner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Flesner practices General Practice near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Cape Coral Primary Care Doctors.