A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Franz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Franz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Franz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Franz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter B Franz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter B. Franz practice?
- Dr. Walter Franz has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Franz practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Family Physicians and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.