A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Frey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Frey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Frey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Frey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter W Frey MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Frey practice?
- Dr. Walter Frey has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Frey practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.