A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Frey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Frey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Frey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter W Frey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Frey practice?
- Dr. Walter Frey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Frey practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.