A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Frueh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Frueh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frueh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frueh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Frueh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Frueh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frueh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter W Frueh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Frueh practice?
- Dr. Walter Frueh has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Frueh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons.