A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Frueh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Frueh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Frueh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Frueh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frueh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter W Frueh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Frueh practice?
- Dr. Walter Frueh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Frueh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Leland, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons.