Dr. Walter Fuhr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Walter Fuhr?

Great doctor!

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Dr. Fuhr has been my favorite doctor that I have had. He takes time to talk to me, and answers any questions that I may have. Yes, sometimes there is a bit of a wait, whether it's in the waiting area, or in the actual patient room. Usually, for me, it's about 15-30 minutes waiting time. This happens to all of the doctors that I have seen, and not just the ones at the Lakeshore Medical Clinic. Unfortunately, doctors and their staff cannot foresee how long each patient will take, or if they will need to take a phone call, or if some other emergency arises. I would recommend Dr. Fuhr to anyone that needs a Primary Care Physician.

excellent Doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2013

I just want to express my satisfaction of Dr. Fuhr. I think he is an excellent Dr, with high standards.

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Dr. Fuhr made me wait 1 hour in the exam room. I could not believe he was that far behind. He underestimated the severity of my issue chalking it up to a pulled muscle and reprimanded me for seeing additional doctors to try and find out what the problem is. When in reality I had a torn disc and 2 herniated discs. I can't believe he had the nerve to lean forward and ask me, "What do you want me to do for you?" I thought he was the Dr, not me. I certainly don't get paid what they get paid yet I left there feeling disappointed and upset. He did not take the time he should have to even attempt to find out the problem. One of the worst Dr's I have ever been too. The lowest rating is a 1, but if they had a 0, he would get it.

Mr Ollie Rogers

Posted on January 20th, 2012

kwack

Posted on September 13th, 2011

he miss diagnoses lots of patients that i have talked to he calls him self a doctor but all he is a wanna be

Posted on June 13th, 2015