A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Futterweit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Futterweit is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Futterweit, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Futterweit graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Futterweit has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Futterweit FACE and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter Futterweit practice?
- Dr. Walter Futterweit has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Futterweit practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.