A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Robinson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
- Centura Health St. Anthony
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Walter Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter G. Robinson practice?
Dr. Walter Robinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Westminster, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.