Learn more about Dr. Walter Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Robinson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Robinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Robinson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter Robinson practice?
- Dr. Walter Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Robinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.