A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Gadberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Gadberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadberry graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Gadberry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Woodward Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter L Gadberry MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter L. Gadberry practice?
- Dr. Walter Gadberry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Gadberry practices Surgery near Woodward, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Durant, OK and Madill, OK.
See Woodward Surgeons.