A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Gaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Gaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Gaman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaman graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter N. Gaman practice?
Dr. Walter Gaman practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Southlake Family Physicians.