Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 5th, 2015

Superb doctor

Oct 26th, 2015

I have seen Dr Gaman for 22 years now and I am very satisfied.

Best Doctor in the State of Texas show details Best Doctor in the State of Texas
by j smith on Apr 10th, 2015

Everyone should be as blessed to have such a wonderful doctor

LOST PATIENT show details LOST PATIENT
by G. P on Feb 17th, 2014

THIS DOCTOR COULD NOT DIAGNOSIS A TOOTH ACHE FROM A HEART ATTACK. IF YOU WANT YOUR HEALTH TO GO DOWN HILL JUST HOOK UP WITH THIS JOKER.

Best Doctor I Have show details Best Doctor I Have
Jun 21st, 2012

Just love him and his staff. He is a really good doctor and is great at getting to a diagnosis!

unnecessary tests show details unnecessary tests
Apr 18th, 2012

Lots of unneeded tests. went for a normal checkup and ended up with lot of tests. does not spend much time.

Best Doctor in Texas show details Best Doctor in Texas
Jan 26th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Gaman for several years and referred many people to him. He is busy, but always accurate and extremely smart. He also has a Southlake location where I started seeing him. That office is slower paced and he is really able to spend more time. When I see him there, we actually sit down together and chat about my health concerns (kind of like how it used to be in the good old days). I wouldn't dream of seeing anyone else

Awful show details Awful
Jul 28th, 2011

I went to this doctor 4 times and all 4 times he was on vacation. His assistants didn't have any crutches for my broken leg. I had to wait for 4 more days for a specialist . I left the office with a broken foot and no treatment. They also charged me for crutches that I never got. Worst ever.

May 6th, 2011

I keep going back to him because I'm relatively healthy and have limited time and I can be in and out in 10 minutes. If you have serious health problems, I would not recommend him; other than taking blood pressure and weight (which I've never seen them record) he won't ask many questions or even give you a look over. I go to him for allergies and sinus problems and he's never once looked in my nose, throat, ears, or eyes!

I could not ask for better show details I could not ask for better
Apr 18th, 2011

I simply could not ask for better. They have been wonderful to me. I have been a patient there since I moved here in 2005. I recommend them.

Best Doctor in Town show details Best Doctor in Town
Feb 19th, 2011

My whole family sees Dr. Gaman. He has been fantastic. He even saved my husband's life. I know a bunch of people who see him and they all love him! I wouldn't trust anyone else with my family.

Jul 7th, 2010

I do not recommend this doctor. You feel like cattle being herded in and out. In addition I was misdiagnosed once and did not pay attention to how much pain I was in.

IF you say something bad about Dr Gaman, leave your address and I ll come over and beat you so bad you'll be happy with his future treatment show details IF you say something bad about Dr Gaman, leave your address and I ll come over and beat you so bad you'll be happy with his future treatment
by B Fletcher on Jun 11th, 2010

I moved to Texas in 1995, Dr Gaman was fairly new then but very advanced in his diagnosis. He took care of my family of 5 and once told me when I had a 900 blood sugar count that I could cure type two diabetes, if I would follow the recomendations, then he sent me to Baylor for hospitalization. I did, in a sence cure it, in the sence he meant healthy lifstyle and loose some Frickn weight... He's a very good man, and someone you can trust, if your honest with him about your medical concerns and history. Everyone in his office does not always have the most time or paitence with everyone, its an office, but the Docs there are always discussing and listen to suggeastions about how to improve.

Best Doctor I Ever Had show details Best Doctor I Ever Had
by Bonnie C. on Jun 7th, 2010

This has been my doctor for years. He has saved my life. All of my family sees him and many of my co-workers. If you have a simple problem you will have a simple and quick visit. If you have a complicated problem he will get to the root of the problem. He also wrote a couple of books. My favorite is te new one Stay Young. He is just really smart and I would never change doctors.

What a Jerk!!! show details What a Jerk!!!
Mar 14th, 2010

This guy hardly spends time with you....he has too big of an ego...never going back to him again!!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Happy Patient! on Oct 10th, 2009

He is brilliant. He is very busy though and in high demand. If you want to spend a great deal of time with him, go to the Southlake office (Executive Medicine of Texas www.emtexas.com) You have to pay cash there, but the time spent is well worth it! People fly in from all over the world to see him at that office.