Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Gasser
Dr. Walter Gasser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bluffton, SC, with another office in Elgin, IL. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gasser is affiliated with Sherman Hosp, Elgin, Il, Provena Saint Joseph Hospital and St Alexius Med Ctr, Hoffman Ests, Il. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Gasser has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Walter Gasser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bluffton, SC.
Dr. John Burling
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bluffton, SC 0.01 mi36
Dr. Timothy Gray
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Bluffton, SC 0.01 mi48
Dr. John Ward
Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology
Bluffton, SC 0.01 mi39