A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter George is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter George, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Frederick George MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter F. George practice?
- Dr. Walter George has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter George practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.