Learn more about Dr. Walter Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Gerber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerber
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gerber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Gerber, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Menopause
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Preventive Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gerber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter L Gerber FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter L. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Walter Gerber has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Gerber practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.