A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Gerber is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerber
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Gerber, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Menopause
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Preventive Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gerber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter L Gerber FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter L. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Walter Gerber has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Gerber practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.