A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Gerber, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Menopause
- Preventive Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gerber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter L. Gerber practice?
Dr. Walter Gerber practices Urology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Urologists.