A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Gerber is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Gerber, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Menopause
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Preventive Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gerber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter L Gerber FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter L. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Walter Gerber has 13 office locations.
Dr. Walter Gerber practices Urology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Norristown Urologists.