A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Gleich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gleich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Paul Gleich MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter P. Gleich practice?
- Dr. Walter Gleich has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Gleich practices Urology near Wyoming, MN.
See Wyoming Urologists.