Learn more about Dr. Walter Gracia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Gracia, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery and Hand Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Gracia, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gracia graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gracia has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Dietrich Gracia MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Walter D. Gracia practice?
- Dr. Walter Gracia has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Gracia practices Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Plastic Surgeons, Fort Worth Pediatricians, and Fort Worth Surgeons.