A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Gracia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Gracia, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery and Hand Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gracia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gracia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Gracia, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gracia graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gracia has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Dietrich Gracia MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Walter D. Gracia practice?
- Dr. Walter Gracia has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Gracia practices Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Plastic Surgeons, Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons, and Fort Worth Surgeons.