A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Greene, Ankle, Foot, and Pediatric Orthopedics Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Greene, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscule Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greene has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greene accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter B. Greene practice?
Dr. Walter Greene practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Orthopedic Surgeons.