A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Greenfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Greenfield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Barry Greenfield MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Walter B. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Walter Greenfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Greenfield practices Pediatrics near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Yonkers Pediatricians.