Some ratings provided by DrScore.
best psychiatrist in area show details best psychiatrist in area
Jun 22nd, 2016

Dr Griffith is the best psychiatrist in the area. He actually spends time with his patients. I have been with him for over 5 years and have had no problems scheduling appointments when I'm in crisis.

by sean on Jun 13th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Griffith for a few years now and have been helped immensely. He listens to my symptoms and has managed my medications so that I am fully functioning at my work and home. I see him on my lunch hour and he may run alittle behind, but he's worth the wait.

by Carlos on Oct 12th, 2015

i have been coming here for a long time. hes a good doctor with good staff. no complaints.

Sep 14th, 2015

The best physician I have ever been to see.

worth the wait show details worth the wait
by Jack on Jun 30th, 2015

When I originally called to be a new patient, eight months ago, I was shocked that the soonest appointment available was 8 weeks away. But now that I have met with Dr. Griffith a few times, I understand why they wait was so long. This guy is the real deal. He is friendly and professional, not to mention has great appointment times that work with my work schedule. I have learned that if I need anything, I leave a message on the office machine and I will get a call back. I know I can rely on this office and I recommend it to anyone.

by Judy MacDonald on Jan 17th, 2015

I have been with him for ten years I missed two appt. and cancelled six times and he refuse to keep me as a patent . I am bi polar must have medication no notice nothing refused my calls went in and that is how I found out I was let go.

Shocked at show details Shocked at
Nov 10th, 2014

My insurance doesn't cover Dr.G. I gladly pay full office fee to continue as his patient.

Beware! If you need a good psychiatrist, look elsewhere show details Beware! If you need a good psychiatrist, look elsewhere
by Patient on Aug 27th, 2013

Just awful. If you want to get better, consider finding a better doctor than this man. Uncaring, no bedside manner, an office that lets all calls go to voicemail. I didn't take the time to read his reviews before going to his office. Check the internet and see what others have said.

DISMISSED show details DISMISSED
Aug 13th, 2013

I HAD VERTIGO AND WAS NOT ABLE TO GET TO MY APPOINTMENT. I CALLED AND INFORMED THE OFFICE OF MY SITUATION AND REQUESTED AN OVER THE PHONE APPOINTMENT AND WAS TOLD HE DOESN'T DO THAT. SO WHEN I CALLED TO RESCHEDULE, I WAS TOLD DR GRIFFITH NO LONGER WOULD SEE ME AND DISMISSED ME WITH ONLY 30 DAYS OF MEDS. WE ALL KNOW IT TAKES LONGER THEN THAT TO GET A NEW DOCTOR. I WAS DISMISSED WITH NO REGARDS TO MY HEALTH CARE.

Sep 11th, 2012

This is the best psychiatrist I have ever visited, & I have seen several over a lifetime. He is caring, attentive, and knowledgable. Try him, you'll like him.

Let's be realistic show details Let's be realistic
Sep 15th, 2011

Psychiatry in the age of managed care is a difficult proposition for patient and doctor alike. Dr. Griffith is knowledgable, professional and, I think, concerned about his patients. I've been to several psychiatrists over the years for anxiety and depression and my favorite is Dr. Griffith. He has one thing none of those other doctors had: a sense of humor. He doesn't spend a lot of time with you in a typical session, but I'm not sure any doctor does anymore. I come prepared to my sessions, so I've never needed more time, but I think if I did he would find a way. Griffith isn't a talk therapist, in my experience, but who wants one of those? I don't. He does offer a variety of suggestions beyond psych meds. I think he is a good doctor in a tough field of medicine.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Jun 23rd, 2011

I have been to many health providers for my Dr Griffith has been the only Dr. to adress the issue properly.

Terrible doctor!! show details Terrible doctor!!
May 4th, 2010

"Doctor" Griffith hardly took the time to address any of my concerns before he ran off to see another patient. I was charged such an exorbitant amount of money to see a crock of a psychiatrist as well. Your money would be much better spent going to another provider. This one doesn't appear to know much, and I'd rather not pay for his spoiled daughter's partying at SMU. No thank you.

Jul 1st, 2009

He is wonderful, he truly cares about his patients and spends a good amount of time with the client before he makes an accurate diagnosis. He was always asking me what was new and how things were going to show he really cared.