A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Gundel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gundel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gundel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Gundel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundel graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Gundel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Dietrick Gundel MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter D. Gundel practice?
- Dr. Walter Gundel has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Gundel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Internists and South Burlington Cardiologists.