A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Walter Gundel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Gundel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundel graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Gundel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Dietrick Gundel MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter D. Gundel practice?
- Dr. Walter Gundel has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Gundel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Internists and South Burlington Cardiologists.