A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Guthrie is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guthrie
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Guthrie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Guthrie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Aurora Memorial Hospital - Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter G Guthrie MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Walter G. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. Walter Guthrie has 6 office locations.
Dr. Walter Guthrie practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Chicago, IL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Gastroenterologists.