Dr. Walter Hall MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 5th, 2012
I went to Dr. Hall for some surgery. Although the surgery went okay, the multiple occasions I associated with his staff were not pleasant experiences. The cashier had charged me more than my copay and when I told her my copay was lower, she did not document the original copy and my receipt properly. This led to a misunderstanding when I was informed that I had not paid the full amount for my copay. The issue could not be resolved over the phone so I paid a visit to their office. I spoke with the receptionist at first and then the human resource officier. I expected a more professional environment and staff. However, I argued with the staff members in the lobby about the situation. The issue was finally resolved when the staff member admitted there might have been a possibility that she could have made a mistake. I was very upset with how I was treated and the professionalism of the staff. Months after my surgery, I called in to schedule an appointment because I was in pain and my family doctor suggested I schedule an appointment with Dr. Hall again. The receptionist on the phone sighed with annoyance when I asked for a different appointment time because I had to work in the afternoons. I was then told that Dr Hall was extremely busy and will not be able to see me during the time frame I wanted in a reasonable amount of time. Therefore I had to wait a month for my appointment WHEN I WAS IN PAIN. Two weeks later, I received a phone call from the receptionist who informed me that my appointment had to be pushed for an extra month and a half because the doctor was very busy and was going to be out of the office during my schedule appointment. I did not understand why the doctor would take on more patients than he could handle and why I would have to wait two months and a half to see a doctor when I am in pain (which could potentially be because of the surgery). The customer service I received as poor, the staff was unprofessional, and the amount of time I had to wait for an appointment was ridiculously long. I would not recommend anyone to go to Dr Hall and do not plan to return for future visits.