A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Sunflower County Hospital
- South Sunflower Cnty Hospital, Indianola, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Henry Rose MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter H. Rose practice?
- Dr. Walter Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Rose practices Family Medicine near Indianola, MS.
See Indianola Family Physicians.