Learn more about Dr. Walter Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Short, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Short
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Short Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Short, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Short has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Harvey Short MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Walter H. Short practice?
- Dr. Walter Short has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Short practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Orthopedic Surgeons and Syracuse Surgeons.