Dr. Walter Short, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excelent Doctor show details Excelent Doctor
Mar 28th, 2012

I have had the opportunity of interacting with Dr. Short on several occasions looking for opinion on hand surgery. He is extremely caring and his knowledge in hand related issues and surgery is outstanding. If you need an honest opinion and an excellent surgeon he is the one to choose. Both him and his staff are really caring and extremely helpful.

Wonderful Physician show details Wonderful Physician
May 3rd, 2011

I have had many surgeries with Dr. Short, will be having 2 more within the next few months. He is a wonderful doctor, caring, yet very honest, he tells you how it is and what can and cannot be fixed. I will never go to another orthopedic Dr.

Highly Recomended show details Highly Recomended
Feb 21st, 2011

Dr. Short is an excellent doctor. My family has been going to him for many years. My husband saw him when he was hurt on the job, my son saw him when he was injured playing soccer, and I recently saw him for my carpal tunnel... he has always been there for us. I highly recommend him.

Not very happy show details Not very happy
Sep 1st, 2010

I have been treating with Doctor Short for 4 years. At first he was great with me. He performed a surgery on my wrist and after having the surgery and not resolving the problem he has been a total jerk. Now I dread going to his office because at this point he is very rude and instead of offering me advice on what to do he asks me what I expect him to do. I am young and should not have problems with my wrist and yet he does not want to help me. Now I have to travel 2 hours away to see a different doctor because nobody around here will see me because of him. When I told him I would like to be able to use my hand the way I should be able to he said my hopes are too high. When talking to a neurologist they stated it would be a simple surgery to fix the problem DR Short said there is no fix. FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR DO NOT GO TO HIM!