Learn more about Dr. Walter Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wade
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Wade, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Houston Va Medical Center
- DeBakey VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Harold Wade MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter H. Wade practice?
- Dr. Walter Wade has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Wade practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.