A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Wade, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Houston Va Medical Center
- DeBakey VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Harold Wade MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter H. Wade practice?
- Dr. Walter Wade has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Wade practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.