Dr. Walter Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Hall?

January 31st, 2017

Rare spinal tumor

Hall first diagnosed me with a common spinal tumor said it would be a piece of cake & got me into surgery that week. Turned out he had not even looked at my mri, was just going by the report & it was a very rare tumor. 4 hr surgery turned into 9 with only partial removal. That evening & all weekend kept asking when I could talk to him only to find out on Mon. that he was now on vacation for 2 weeks! Random residents came in each morning, none familiar with my case, all unclear what to do with his incomplete orders. It was a horrific experience! I have suffered long complications. After getting copies of all my records I found his report to claim total removal of tumor and it took almost an act of God to finally get corrected be cause he wouldn't change it. Trust your gut instinct. ALWAYS get a 2nd or 3rd opinion! You could be damaged for life. Those gargoyles gave me the willies!

February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Hall is wonderful. My son at 9 yrs old was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Dr. Hall went through everything and took all the time we needed to make sure we understood what exactly the tumor was and how he cold have gotten it. He also explained in depth what was going to happen during the surgery, the side effects my son may have and the care he was going to need. He has always responded with in a very timely manner to any questions we had when we called the office. After the surgery he came and explained everything that went on during the surgery and answered all of the questions we had for him. My son is now 13 and we have had no issues so far. I would recommend Dr. Hall to anyone who needs a Neurosurgeon.

March 11th, 2011

Not a very good experience so far

My husband is scheduled to have a acdf by Dr. Hall. He had 1 appointment in Dr. Hall's office to discuss the details of the surgery. I was unable to attend this appointment with my husband because we live about an hour and a half away from his office and I had to work the day the appointment was scheduled. Since I missed the appointment and had a few questions, I left a message with his receptionist to please call me when he was able to answer my questions. I never got a call back from Dr. Hall. His surgery was scheduled about 4 weeks in advance. We just went to a preparation appointment 5 DAYS before the scheduled surgery and we were told that the surgery was being rescheduled. So we are informed 5 days before a surgery that will take 2 months to heal from that it is being rescheduled. So now my husband has to resubmit paperwork to cancel his time off from work and wait to see when the new date for surgery is. Then submit all the same paperwork for the date. It is too late to cancel my approved vacation where I work so I will probably just have to take unpaid time off for new the new surgery date and recovery. They don't seem to care. So far a terrible experience leading up to the surgery.

October 17th, 2010

On going patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Halls for about 6 months...I am giving him a test of his vast knowledge! Being that I am a very rare case. He has done a great job making sure what is right for me is first and foremost!

June 16th, 2010

Caring doctor

Dr Hall is very professional. He provides confidence.

June 14th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Hall performed surgery on me. I was very nervous about the surgery but after meeting with Dr. Hall I was convinced I choose the right surgeon. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is an expert in his field. I would highly recommend him! Thank you Dr. Hall for making my experience a positive one.

October 16th, 2017