A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Halpenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Halpenny, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpenny graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Halpenny has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halpenny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter H. Halpenny practice?
Dr. Walter Halpenny practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.