Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Hamilton
Dr. Walter Hamilton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sunrise, FL, with other offices in Mobile, AL and Mobile, AL (and 2 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hamilton is affiliated with J.L. Bedsole Rotary Rehabilitation Hospital, North Baldwin Infirmary and Infirmary West. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Hamilton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Walter Hamilton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunrise, FL.
Dr. Baby Vasanthi Kodali
Internal Medicine, Residency
Sunrise, FL 0.01 mi5
Dr. Neil Principe
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sunrise, FL 0.01 mi43
Dr. Harold Boye
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Sunrise, FL 0.01 mi15