A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hardin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Ray Hardin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Walter Hardin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Hardin practices Family Medicine near Canby, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Oswego, OR and Forest Grove, OR.
See Canby Primary Care Doctors.