Learn more about Dr. Walter Hargrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Hargrove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hargrove
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hargrove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Hargrove, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargrove graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hargrove has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Hargrove practice?
- Dr. Walter Hargrove has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Hargrove practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.