Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove MD is male, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Hargrove, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Aneurysm, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargrove graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hargrove has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hargrove accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Walter Hargrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Hargrove practice?
Dr. Walter Hargrove practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.