Learn more about Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark Hargrove graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark Hargrove has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove practice?
- Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove has 5 office locations.
Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.