Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
Learn more about Dr. Walter Hargrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargrove graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hargrove has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hargrove accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Hargrove practice?
Dr. Walter Hargrove practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.