Learn more about Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark Hargrove graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark Hargrove has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark Hargrove accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove practice?
Dr. Walter Clark Hargrove practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.