Dr. Walter Hayne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Hayne?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Walter Hayne?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2016

Great bedside manner, compassionate doctor.

Dr Haynes has excellent bedside manner. Takes the time to answer questions in a manner that is easy to understand. His staff is very compassionate and caring. The reason I gave him a 3 star rating on spending time with me is because on my follow up appt after surgery he seemed like he was in a hurry to get out of the room and i didn't feel as if he spent enough time with me. Also, on the day of my surgery, I saw him briefly in the recovery room for about a minute. I was still groggy from anesthesia and didn't have time to ask questions. The nurse at the surgery center didn't have any instructions on how to care for my wound, so i ended up cleaning the site daily with Hydrogen peroxide and putting bacitracin oint on it with a clean bandage. Well, I was yelled at on my follow up appt by Dr Haynes because this was a big no no, and my site became infected and was beginning to open up! Well, how was I supposed to know? It eventually healed w/o further complications.

August 19th, 2015

In 2013 I was diagnosed with rectal cancer. He did surgery on me and put in a port in my chest. He also told me that I needed a permanent colostomy and that he would do it for me. I did not believe him and was later told by three other doctors that I could get by with an ileostomy and a reversal which I had done by Dr. Matthew Albert in Orlando. If I had listened to him I would now be wearing a poop bag for the rest of my life. Thank God I found honest and knowledgeable doctors.

June 15th, 2013

Mastectomy

Dr. Hayne was my doctor for a double mastectomy. He is very caring and patient and I would highly recommend him to anyone. His office staff is small and they are very friendly and accommodating.

October 29th, 2008

Wonderful doctor - outstanding care

Dr Hayne was my breast surgeon in 2001 after I was diagnosed with probable breast cancer. Not only was he a very skilled surgeon, but he spent as much time as I needed answering questions, discussing my treatment and providing me with whatever information I needed to make informed decisions. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring surgery, especially for breast cancer

May 2nd, 2016