A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Hepp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Hepp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hepp
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hepp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Hepp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hepp graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hepp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Riehle Hepp MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Hepp practice?
- Dr. Walter Hepp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Hepp practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.