A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Hepp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Hepp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hepp
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hepp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Hepp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hepp graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hepp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Riehle Hepp MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Hepp practice?
- Dr. Walter Hepp has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Hepp practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.