Learn more about Dr. Walter Hinshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Hinshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinshaw
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hinshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinshaw graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hinshaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Hinshaw DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter Hinshaw practice?
- Dr. Walter Hinshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Hinshaw practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.