A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Hinshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Hinshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinshaw graduated from Des Moines University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hinshaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Hinshaw DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter Hinshaw practice?
- Dr. Walter Hinshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Hinshaw practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors.