A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Hinshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Hinshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinshaw graduated from Des Moines University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hinshaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hinshaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter D. Hinshaw practice?
Dr. Walter Hinshaw practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.