A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Hinshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Hinshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinshaw
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hinshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinshaw graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hinshaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Hinshaw DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter Hinshaw practice?
- Dr. Walter Hinshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Hinshaw practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.