A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Hodgson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodgson
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hodgson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodgson graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Hodgson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter John B Hodgson MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Hodgson practice?
- Dr. Walter Hodgson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Hodgson practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.