A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Hodgson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodgson graduated from University College London, England.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hodgson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodgson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Hodgson practice?
Dr. Walter Hodgson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.