A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Lawrence is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lawrence, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lawrence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elba General Hospital
- Medical Center Enterprise
- Obleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter James Lawrence MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Walter Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Lawrence practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Aerospace Medicine near Enterprise, AL.
See Enterprise Family Physicians, Enterprise Internists, and Enterprise Preventive Medicine Specialists.