Learn more about Dr. Walter Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Meyer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Meyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mental Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Rupture Fetal Membranes
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Meyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Shriners Hospitals for Children - Galveston Burns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Meyer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Walter Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Meyer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Pediatricians, Galveston Pediatric Specialists, Galveston Psychiatrists, and Galveston Child Psychiatrists.