Learn more about Dr. Walter Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Peters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Peters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Peters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter James Peters MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Peters practice?
- Dr. Walter Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Peters practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.