Learn more about Dr. Walter Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Peters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Peters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Peters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter James Peters MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Peters practice?
- Dr. Walter Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Peters practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.