Learn more about Dr. Walter Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Peters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Peters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Peters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter James Peters MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Peters practice?
- Dr. Walter Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Peters practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.