A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Robison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Robison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Robison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter James Robison MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Robison practice?
- Dr. Walter Robison has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Robison practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Geriatric Doctors.