Learn more about Dr. Walter Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Robison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robison
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Robison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Robison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Robison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Robison MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter Robison practice?
- Dr. Walter Robison has 8 office locations.
Dr. Walter Robison practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Geriatric Doctors.