A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Scott, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Scott FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Scott practice?
- Dr. Walter Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Scott practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.