Learn more about Dr. Walter Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Scott, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Scott FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Scott practice?
- Dr. Walter Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Scott practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.