Family Physicians

795 Turnpike St
North Andover, MA 01845
978-688-0900
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent PCP  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Dr. Jacobs is an excellent physician. He has always put his patients needs first. I have personally experienced this first hand. While battling financial hardship, Dr. Jacobs continued to see me as his patient for over a year, without payment. He is a patient advocate, and does not allow the insurance company's dictate the way he cares for his patients. He has always treated me respect and dignity. He has a great sense of humor, yet takes his patients health care very serious. Dr. Jacobs will go above and beyond, when it comes to the giving the very best care to his patients....

|  Engineer  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2009

Moved last year. The office has not forwarded medical records after repeated by phone fax and mail. He kept telling my wife her chest pains were stress. After moving, I had her visit my new doctor who identified an unusual trace on the ECG and sent her to a cardiologist. Long story short: Emergency quadruple bypass on 3 100% blocked arteries and a 4th at 80% blocked. Stress? She couldn't walk for more than a few minutes without stopping. He did send her for a CAT scan and the doctors down here said that would DEFINITELY have shown up. Did he never look at the results? Well, now I am trying to get my son's medical records but the office is "too busy". I would stay away from this guy at all costs.