A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Jellish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Jellish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Jellish, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jellish graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Jellish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Jellish MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter Jellish practice?
- Dr. Walter Jellish has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Jellish practices Anesthesiology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Anesthesiologists.